Fitsgiving / Annual Food Drive
Come join our Annual Food Drive and enjoy some fitness fun. Teams of 2 compete in a timed obstacle course. This years course will be more of a fun relay course and less cardio/weight based. Donate non-perishable food items to participate. All donations will go to the Food Bank of Manatee. You can drop them off at the Fitness Center before-hand or bring them to the event.
When: Friday, November 17th
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm (10 minute increments)
- The relay will only take 5 min or less!
- Teams limited to 18 spots!
Location: Riverwalk Field (grassy area just east of the marina after walking under the bridge)
- Grab a partner and come up with a clever team name.
- Open to all Manatee County Government Employees and adult health plan members!
- Registration required. Go to manatee.timetap.com or scan the QR below.
Here are the 2022 teams to beat:
The Need for Speed
If you have any questions about the challenge, please contact Julie Drackett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-748-4501 x3966