Your Insurance Coordinator will reach out to you to provide benefits information and assistance with enrollment.
You will receive information about:
- A Benefits Orientation Presentation
- Manatee YourChoice Website including how to search for Providers
- Summary of benefit plans and eligibility
- Enrollment materials and step by step process of how to get enrolled
New enrollees on the YourChoice Health Plan are automatically placed in either the BEST or ULTIMATE plan level based on their nicotine status (Ultimate is non-nicotine-exposed; BEST if nicotine-exposed). In January following their benefits effective date, new enrollees will receive a Qualifying Event packet with instructions for completing QEs, which will determine their plan level the following year.
- If you are enrolling a spouse in medical, dental, vision, or life insurance coverage, you are required to upload a copy of your marriage certificate to verify eligibility.
- If you are enrolling a dependent child in medical, dental, vision, or life insurance coverage, you will need to upload a copy of the child's birth certificate to verify eligibility.
Benefits Effective Date
Your benefits effective date will be the first day of the month, following 30 days of full- time employment.