It is the one opportunity each year employees are allowed to make changes to their insurance coverage without experiencing a family status change, including:
- CONFIRM benefit elections with no changes
- WAIVE/CHANGE coverages
- ADD or CHANGE Medical, Dental, Vision
- ENROLL in a Flex Spending Account
- UPDATE beneficiary information*
- CONFIRM medical plan levels
- Review/Change coverages for Short Term Disability/Additional Long-Term Disability/Additional Employee Life/Spouse Life*
*Employees can review/change these coverages or make changes to beneficiaries, at any time throughout the year.
Annual Enrollment Guide 2024
Insurance Coordinators are a great resource to answer questions about your benefits and annual enrollment. Click the button below to review your plan documents and find your Insurance Coordinator.