Annual Enrollment occurs at the end of October.
It is the one opportunity each year employees are allowed to make changes to their insurance coverage without experiencing a family status change, including:
- CONFIRM benefit elections with no changes
- WAIVE coverage
- ADD or DROP Medical, Dental, Vision or Child Life Insurance
- APPLY FOR, DROP, or REDUCE Employee or Spouse Life Insurance*
- ADD Short Term Disability without medical history
- ENROLL in a Flex Spending Account
- UPDATE beneficiary information*
- CONFIRM medical plan level
- CONFIRM Health Bucks
*Employees can apply for, drop, or reduce employee or spouse life insurance, or make changes to beneficiaries, at any time throughout the year.