This site uses the industry standard encryption software Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to enable secure transmission of data. The URL in your browser will change to "HTTPS" instead of "HTTP" when this security feature is invoked. Your browser may also display a lock or key symbol on its task bar to indicate invoked secure transmission. If these indicators are not present, information may be susceptible to interception by other parties. Most Internet email communication is not considered secure. If you are communicating sensitive information, consider sending it in by postal mail or contacting us by phone at 941-748-4501 x6419.
If you browse or download information during your visit to this website, we collect and store only the standard data collected by all web server software. That information is:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address used for your connection (but not your email address). The IP address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet IP to respond to your browser request. Example: 172.20.17.75
- The domain name assigned to your IP Address (if there is one). Example: somedomain.com
- The type of browser and operating system you used. Example: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows NT; IE4WDUS-1998101501)
- The date and time you visited this site
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site
- The website you visited prior to coming to this site. (Note: this is included so that summary analysis can be done on how visitors get to our site, i.e., from a search engine, from a link on another site, etc.)
We do not track individual user navigation choices. We do, however, summarize the information listed above to determine:
- What organizations are our most frequent users (item 2 above) to better target our content for the audience
- What browsers are being used on our site to determine what techniques we should use to develop pages that will work with different browsers (item 3 above)
- How often our pages are being visited (item 5 above)
- Traffic from organization names such as search engines that direct people to the site (item 6 above)
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this site may monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. If security monitoring reveals evidence of possible abuse or criminal activity, system personnel may provide the results of such monitoring to appropriate officials. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the state law and federal statutes.