Share these Ergonomics Newsletters for remote and home office set up:
- Remote Ergonomics Newsletter #1: Neck & Shoulders
- Remote Ergonomics Newsletter #2: Hand, Wrist, and Arms
- Remote Ergonomics Newsletter #3: Upper Back & Chest
- Remote Ergonomics Newsletter #4: Eye Strain/Headaches
- Remote Ergonomics Newsletter #5: Low Back
- Remote Ergonomics Newsletter #6: Hips/Legs
- Remote Ergonomics Newsletter #7: Foot/Ankle
- Remote Ergonomics Newsletter #8: Putting It All Together!
Share this worksite ergonomics video with your staff individually or in a group setting as a presentation.
Micro breaks are important. Here is a sample email to send to your staff:
Remember to take your Ergo Breaks! Ergo Breaks or Micro Breaks are a quick 2-3 minute paus from work healping employees de-stress and re-charge for the rest of the workday.
- Take a 2 minutes walk down the hall to strech hips and legs
- For every 30 minutes of sitting, get 3 minutes of movement
- Roll your shoulders and wrists to loosen up tension from repetitive routines
- Have a quick chat with a coworker
Try one of these 3 minute videos to stretch upper body!
https://youtu.be/SVPcsMBuoHI Neck and Shoulder Release
https://youtu.be/g8J6jqdqzck Chest Release
https://youtu.be/nWyvJCU8hKk Low Back Release
Try one of these videos to strech lower body!
https://youtu.be/T4o97zJnQMI Hamstring Release
https://youtu.be/n-0aMLQ-yFA Hip Release
- Use this ergo tips flyer to ensure that your work station is set up for optimal comfort. Ergo Tips Flyer